Mental health conditions such as stress, depression, and anxiety may develop due to underlying, life-changing problems.
These are the two words every person needs to learn and often say to someone who actually needs to hear them. We have the whole world to judge and put us down but a very few who would say ‘I will be there for you’.
Why? Where has our humanity submerged? Where has all the kindness been lost?
Saying words like ‘I care for you’, ‘Talk to me’, ‘I am listening’, ‘We are in this together ‘and meaning them… this is all it takes to save that person suffering from mental health.
- To not be okay
- To cry
- To be flawed
- To fail
- To take a stand for oneself even if it means you are against the world
- To ask for help
Lastly, it’s absolutely okay to be yourself because only when you love oneself is when you can have the confidence to overcome anything.
For people suffering from mental health, here are some tips to boost your mental health:
- Maintain a journal for your achievements and things you are grateful for.
- Start your day with coffee or green tea.
- Experiment with something new, whether its poetry, recipe or anything that makes you feel good.
- Share your feeling with close, quality relationships.
- Treat yourself with few pieces of chocolate, because chocolate makes everything better.
- Feeling anxious? Ping those comedian friends or Netflix the best of people for that laugh.
For the people not suffering from mental health:
It’s the need of the hour to be kind, show more of empathy, and shower the world with love because a person’s greatness lies in giving.